HeroDeacon's Guard Application

What is Your IGN: HeroDeacon.
How Old are you as of Now: i am Twelve Years Old.
When Can you Play on Mcp: I Can Play All the time Mostly because summer Started.
What is Your Timezone: EST.
What Is Your rank on the Server: I am E.
Do You Have Any  Experience With other prison servers: I have lots of Experience with other Prisons.
Do you Have any Experience with Guarding: Yes i do, I forgot the Server ips but i remember the
Server Names - Titan Mc Sticky Piston.
Have you Read Both The Guard And Prisoner Rules, And the ones in the Info room: Yes, I Have
Why Should we Pick you to be our next guard: I Understand mcp and i have been Playing for a Couple Years and i would love to Become staff on one of my Favorite servers.

Thanks For Reading
-HeroDeacon
+1 would be an great guard... He needs to beef up the app though, but according to his application, he does not know about the donuts.  Kappa Kappa

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-1 needs to beef up application plus donuts isnt there omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.
(Jun 26th, 2015, 12:19 PM)cougarboy link Wrote:+1 would be an great guard... He needs to beef up the app though, but according to his application, he does not know about the donuts.  Kappa Kappa

I agree as to both of these things but he also forgot about something else, not specifying. Sorry Hero <3

signature

~"Condlict is not best solved by violence. Unless it's Minecraft"~