Urabm123's Guard Application
dank fuel can't melt steel memes

What is your IGN? urabm123

How old are you as of now? 15

When can you play on MCP? Most of the week. My schedule is now open.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? A

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? A few, mainly MCP. I have been playing it for a long time

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). MCP, I have made it to Head-Guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Of course- dank fuel can't melt steel memes

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because I am very familiar with the Minecraft Community Prison. I have been playing it for many many years. Many people look up to me and worship me, I think they will listen to me even more if I became guard. Being a guard is much about protecting the prison, it's also about expanding the prison. Inviting new players, getting votes and just bolstering the community. I was a guard a few weeks ago and I was demoted, I was demoted because I was washed with finals and family problems. I am sorry I couldn't get around to letting anyone on the prison know, but my schedule is now free and I am back in business. You should pick me to be the next guard because I am down to do the job, and do it right. I will solve all problems fairly and keep things clean. I will clear up dilemmas and make the server a fun, happy place for everyone. Please consider urabm123 as the next guard on the Minecraft Community Prison.

Thanks a lot, urabm123.
This guy is so good at guard. Nate's the only good guard right now, having another would be like a mini christmas present because right now, B and I can't even do parkour in c even when brian is there because we keep getting attacked. With Ura you would finally have a nice balance between pvp and no pvp with would be very helpful to most prisoners.

signature

Kill me
As long as urabm can commit to being active I think he is worth a shot. +1
(Jun 25th, 2015, 05:06 PM)DaNate link Wrote:As long as urabm can commit to being active I think he is worth a shot. +1

I agree with nate +1

signature

Unless I'm very late wasn't he demoted just a few weeks ago? Yes he is a good guard, but I would prefer seeing newer guys on the staff team to see how they fend, nothing personal to Ura.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 25th, 2015, 05:06 PM)DaNate link Wrote:As long as urabm can commit to being active I think he is worth a shot. +1

I agree with this as well +1

signature

~"Condlict is not best solved by violence. Unless it's Minecraft"~

Agreed +1
(Jun 25th, 2015, 05:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Unless I'm very late wasn't he demoted just a few weeks ago? Yes he is a good guard, but I would prefer seeing newer guys on the staff team to see how they fend, nothing personal to Ura.

I agree with mit... newer staff should start coming

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)