amccooljoe Guard Application
What is your IGN? amccooljoe

How old are you as of now? 11

When can you play on MCP? Everyday probz for an hour or more

What is your timezone? Eastern time GMT-4

What is your rank on the server? B

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No sadly

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have re-read it quite a bit (about 4 times)

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think you should pick me as a next guard! I think you should choose me due to the fact I can be a help toward guards and new players in the future because I can help guide the new players or can do a favor for a guard such as watching C while he/she is doing something, etc. I can also help mcp in general with a positive attitude Smile! Also I don't really say much (not anything bad toward people) I will respect all players in mcp. I am dedicated to the server and will become more active on mcp, I also really love the server and a lot of things about it. Even though I will be a rookie it would be an amazing experience for me to be guard + it would be a nice thing to be a big part of the staff! Ik in the beginning of mcp I was a douche but I changed my perspective toward people on mcp so you don't have to worry about that happening again.

~Thanks for reading!
?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
+1. Kappa Agrees.

signature

[Image: mca.png]