A2thejaygaming's Guard Application
Nate I've seen you and link die to That0neMexican in 10 secs.. and I don't bring it up. Guarding has nothing to do with how good you are at pvp, unless you are so bad you don't even know how to hit or move it should not affect your chance. I have seen many guard dies in 5-20 secs what does it matter.
a2 is good at pvping he is makming progress of being mature but he would be a great guard pvp doesn't matter but in this case a2 is great at pvp

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should chose me to be the next guard because I am getting better at PvP and I am getting better at getting along with people.

The Getting Along is a Lie >-< But Its a Great Apply 1+
Hacked Bailey's account. Trying to hack us all right now. -14/10. -1. Shouldn't even be allowed on the server anymore.  deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj

signature

[Image: mca.png]
(Jun 15th, 2015, 04:05 PM)MrMind link Wrote:Hacked Bailey's account
Implying them giving him account information is hacking.

signature

???
(Jun 15th, 2015, 04:39 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=MrMind link=topic=2057.msg12046#msg12046 date=1434409553]
Hacked Bailey's account
Implying them giving him account information is hacking.
[/quote]

I agree with silas here a2 logged onto bails account and sold me his statue plot, now hes threatening to silas and now hes saying it'll get taken away.

I said bails is responsible for his account do what you want.

signature

Bails told me they had his account info stolen and they got into a fight. If A2 did log into Bails account and sold his plot it shows he isn't mature enough for this spot.

[Image: 40ff5c333bc7f14977e7afe278183d8c.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 15th, 2015, 09:36 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Bails told me they had his account info stolen and they got into a fight. If A2 did log into Bails account and sold his plot it shows he isn't mature enough for this spot.

[Image: 40ff5c333bc7f14977e7afe278183d8c.png]
Nobody hacked bailey at all. He gave his account info away so thats not really hacking.

signature

snoopdawg is bae
(Jun 16th, 2015, 02:10 PM)panckake542 link Wrote:Nobody hacked bailey at all. He gave his account info away so thats not really hacking.
Not saying they hacked him, saying if he sold Bails stuff because of a fight then he doesn't seem that mature, though it may have been someone else Bails was talking about.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
-1 should never be guard
Swears too much and isnt mature and really sucks at pvp

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.