HeroDeacon's Mod Application

Timezone: My Timezone is EST
How long have you played MCP: About 1 Year and 11 months
Have you been Banned Muted Or Kicked: I Have Been Banned and Muted But not Kicked
If you have been Banned Muted Or Kicked Why: Banned - on my First Few Months of MCP And Minecraft
[I Got Minecraft on 1.5]  i was really Stupid Tongue and i was a Nub i Advertised  Which Will NOT Happen Again
Muted - Most of my Mutes are because Of Caps and some of them are Language Which i Understand i
Should Not do While Being Mod Kicks - Non <3
Why should we pick YOU to be our next moderator: I Really Like MCP It is My Favorite Server  And i Would Never do ANYTHING to Hard it!!!!
Additional Info: i Live in NC i have 1 older Brother and 1 older sister My Sister is Mean i like all foods
i like listening to Electro Drumstep and Dupstep I Dont have a phone Sadly My Mom Wont let me get Skype and i get All As on my Report Card and I'm Free on MCP  pedobear
Will Not Do Anything to Hurt It*    dogemaster
lemme guess its  deniedimj because A2 said this apply was Crap
and u talked about it on MCP

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
Hero it's auto deny cause u told people you applied.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
(Jun 6th, 2015, 09:40 PM)ttthorne link Wrote:Hero it's auto deny cause u told people you applied.

Pretty sure it's only auto deny when you're telling staff to check it.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 6th, 2015, 11:51 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=ttthorne link=topic=2029.msg11905#msg11905 date=1433652053]
Hero it's auto deny cause u told people you applied.

Pretty sure it's only auto deny when you're telling staff to check it.
[/quote]

It is I am sorry hero but  deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj next time don't tell staff about your app.

signature

(Jun 7th, 2015, 09:47 AM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:It is I am sorry hero but  deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj next time don't tell staff about your app.

Sorry to burst your bubble Link but you lack perms to deny Wink    kappabane  kappabane  kappabane  kappabane

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I Actually Didn't Talk about it i said "Ah" "I Finnish My Apply"
So That's Not Like Walking Up To Geonat And Asking Him To Check It Tongue
  snoopdawg