Imalan's Guard Application
What is your IGN: Imalan
How old are you as of now? 16
When can you play on MCP? every day for several hours, and I will use this time to guard and help the players.
What is your timezone? AKST (Alaska Standard Time)
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Nope.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I don't. But everyone needs a start.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes indeed I have. ?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe you should pick me as MCP's next guard because I love to help new players, and I would use my time as a guard to try to improve the server and help the community grow. I would really like to see MCP grow even more than it has. It has a wonderful community, and anything that I could do for it I would love to help with. Plus I would help to guard new players so they aren't killed and don't rage and leave the server. I would try to vote every day so I could help the server get to the top and it would get 100 million billion players.

signature

[Image: jVoSFv.gif]
Not a terrible app, will be considered.

signature

???
(May 30th, 2015, 07:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Not a terrible app, will be considered.

Thank you!

signature

[Image: jVoSFv.gif]
I like this guy and his app +1

signature

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

signature

1000ms
-1 very immature I killed him for p4 and called me something VERY immature. He stole stuff from me and Wer from a trade as well. Yea -1 GG

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
are u talking about me... i dont even know who u are ttthorne

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
Wer, are you fucking retarded that is silent  facepalming facepalming

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Imalan has accused Pkersten of false calls multiple times when Pkersten was doing the right thing. He did not understand the rules then and I am sure he still does not know them now.
Nice guy and all, but I don't think he knows the rules. -1