Girlsrock513 guard app
?Donuts Don't Have Farms?                                                                                                                                                                                         
What is your IGN? Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now?14
When can you play on MCP?All days to 4 to 7 weekends maybe 4 or 8
What is your timezone?Pacific
What is your rank on the server?Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).I was rank J (A-z) but the server was shut down due to not much players
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?The serevr gets alittle boring being citizen but even though I still have baron I might buy baron instead but I need to know if I will become a guard because if I buy baron then it would be a waste I want to do anything I can for this server I do want to be mod but I want to be guard more  I have watched Godt9 and nate be guard and it looks like a lot of fun I would love to help C blockers or any rank I LOve this server <3 I hope youpick me I read all rules!

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
1. This application sucks really bad 1-
2. Your kind of a bitch in chat sometimes (not to be rude)
3. Good luck But make a better app and don't bitch in chat

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 16th, 2015, 06:09 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:don't bitch in chat

Sounds like advise I've given you a few times. #ThatsNotMyBusinessDoe

Beef up your application m8888888y

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Pretty sure Silas aka LaughNGamez denied you're application for a reason.
facepalming

signature

[Image: mca.png]
Its up to silas god every one worry about your self and if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all if youthink my app is 1- just say 1- don't sit the and explain

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Girlsrock don'tmake a app if u dont want 1- and 1+ so shut the fuck up

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
omgemj omgagrill

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ