craftincreeper's Mod Application (edited)
Timezone: AST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Roughly 3 years
Have You Ever Been Banned, Muted, Kicked? Muted 10 times, mostly swearing, and banned 5 times
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?  The bans were 30m for caps, 2 times were 5m for Stap by zeedin, and 1 time for B.O.R.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I am always going to be active, I donate frequently and enjoy helping new players and helping out the usuals as well. I check chat often and can call co's when needed. I know when to ban people and when to give them a chance, and I am very fair to everyone. I can definitely live without pvp and can even turn on my pvp if needed. I find bugs to keep the server/economy from imploding and I will be respectful to everyone in my path. I've recently been nice to coolskate (it's hard) but I'd like to turn a new leaf with everyone i've wronged in the past.
Additional Information: I've been a long time player on MCP and know where we need to up the ante on the moderation. I've been staff multiple times and am always able to be contacted through either skype or teamspeak, so if there is an emergency I can usually be on very quickly. I'm aware of the staff and understand when they are too busy and i need to handle stuff. For any reasonable bans I'll consult staff (ex. hacking and stuff I can't necessarily prove on the spot).

I'd love to hear feedback on where I could improve in the replies, so please leave some constructive criticism!

signature

Kill me
He is not a  noob . Promote em to mod! +1
Good player, without doubt knows the rules, and great app! +1
Don't we have enough mods?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Mcp too many mods atm
So its possible that mods are full at this time.

signature

[Image: mca.png]
deniedimj nopeimj omgemj  noob

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]