xXLink2003Xx's Moderator Application.
(Mar 19th, 2015, 10:49 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Sorry if I have been immature in chat, lately I have been much better in my opinion, you will see what I am talking about next time you are on the Minecraft Community Prison.

I'm on quite a lot and yet I don't see these "Improvements" you speak about. Though I hope you do start acting a lot better if you wish to have a decent chance at getting moderator.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It seems we are usually not on at the same time, hope to see you soon! You will see a difference.

signature

^ Right there "Get off the forums scrub" Not the best idea if you want mod

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Mar 20th, 2015, 10:45 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:^ Right there "Get off the forums scrub" Not the best idea if you want mod

Stop posting on shit that doesn't concern you.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
link not to be rude but i dont think your mature enough for mod yet, u dont respect players and make fun of them if they are physically challenged, so i give this -1

signature

kill for the win
Lord, on skype he bullied me so hard. I was just fighting back. but thanks for the feedback!

signature

(Mar 20th, 2015, 10:06 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Lord, on skype he bullied me so hard. I was just fighting back. but thanks for the feedback!
Very annoying -9.0^27 = -5.814974e+25

signature

[Image: mca.png]
In my opinion your input is not valid, you haven't been on in about a month.

signature

Locked due to pointlessbob getting mod back.

signature