zs471's Guard Application
What is your IGN? zs471

How old are you as of now? Seventeen

When can you play on MCP? Anytime after 1:00pm eastern on weekdays and whenever on the weekends.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Baron Donor

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I've played on a few other prison servers.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I sure do.
Deathcraft - Master Guard - It was like deathcraft.net or something, shut down years ago because the owner was arrested.
Mumaus - Senior Guard - play.mumausserver.net or something like that, shut down due to lack of funding.
MCP - Senior Guard - MCP-MCS.com, eleven months of straight guarding with one reset and one staff reset in between.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have and I know Donuts Don't Have Farms.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have a vast amount of prior guarding experience including eleven straight months on MCP. I know what I'm doing and I enjoy helping new players. I hold myself to a high level of maturity when I know I'm representing MCP. When a new player joins, they most likely turn to the staff first to see how good the community is, I am helpful and patient with new players who are trying to learn the server which is what is needed to get them to stay on the server. I'm fairly decent at pvp to shut down riots when needed. I know all the rules of the server, even the unwritten ones that I've discovered throughout my years on MCP. I'm really active aswell, I'm online for at very minimum an hour per day and quite often even more than that, usually around three hours in a day.

Fun Fact: I've been staff on MCP longer than I have not been staff on MCP.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Well he'd be the most active guard, and you're pretty low on them.

Good Pvper, knows the rules, and can help out.

+1

signature

Kill me
+1 Really good player, knows the rules and respects the good people of CDGS. snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh idk

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Mar 17th, 2015, 05:44 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Meh idk

thanks for your opinion!

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 17th, 2015, 06:13 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=1842.msg10916#msg10916 date=1426639467]
Meh idk

thanks for your opinion!
[/quote]

Meh idk.

Just thought I'd give you an opinion on your opinion of his opinion since I FEEL I ALWAYS NEED TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING

signature

???
(Mar 17th, 2015, 07:04 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:I FEEL I ALWAYS NEED TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING

Shoutout to coolskate

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
nice meme

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]