zs471's ban appeal
IGN: zs471
Who banned you? Silas
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 15/2/2015 2:00AM est
Why were you banned? Sending pictures to 'randoms'
Are you at fault? I usually am at fault, however this time I am not.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen donor
Why should we unban you? I didn't send the pictures to 'randoms' I sent two pictures to two people. The two people I sent a picture to was craftincreeper and mitsuo_wolfblood, they in turn sent the picture to multiple other people which I had no control over. I didn't want them to send the picture to 'randoms' it wasn't my fault that they did. They sent it to, BrianADJ and in turn he/someone else sent it to A2thejaygaming and lordkillgore and who knows who else.
Additional info: This is for teamspeak aswell.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
why the fuck is he perm banned on ts? He sent the pictures on skype not teamspeak. If you're excuse is that he's perm banned then take a look at coolskate, he still uses ts.

+1 unban, stupid as fuck to care about things going on within skype. If he says it in mcp group chat that's a fair ban. Sending it to 1-3 people that have added you on skype at their own risk is not his fault.

signature

Kill me
I sent it to Brian because he asked for the picture. I have no idea who sent it to A2 but I do believe he is the one who sent it to Killgore.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 to the unban, although zs should be more mature and stop sending those pictures.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Send me the pic Wink or add me on skype and add me then send it to me! Big Grin

signature

1000ms
sorry but craftin even msged me after saying zs told him to so i think its bs if he says he didnt want it to go around if he didnt want it to he shouldnt have even done it in the first place
[1:53:15 AM] Craftin Creeper: zs told me to
[1:53:19 AM] Craftin Creeper: it?s his

signature

kill for the win
is this his dick pick

signature

where did Warden astral go
It has been a day and a half on a ban that I believe to be completely ridiculous, trying to regulate what MCP players can send each other over Skype. Yes, I would like to be unban, but if you don't plan on unbanning me just tell me so I can move on with my mid-winter break from school and forget about MCP. I'd rather not waste my time checking the forums every hour.

signature

[Image: iu8Sebk.png]
[Image: I7KN0D5.png]
Conversations with craftincreeper.
See you guys never I guess, I'm not buying an unban package or having anyone buy one for me.

signature