EfexWare: The Future of MCP
[Image: lzbOdPi.png]
The First Ever Business on MCP

Now Introducing, EfexWare: The Premier Market for buildings, redstone, and other services!
Here's just a little bit of what we here at EfexWare can do
  • Blaze Farms!
  • Any Redstone Project Presented To Us!
  • Assist in building and give advice as to what you should do
  • Proofread an application (Will need to be gyazo'd to me, or pastebinned, and I will tell you what needs to be changed!
WE WILL NEVER REVEAL COORDINATES OR ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION YOU STATE TO US, IF I DO SO, YOU HAVE MY WHOLEHEARTED PERMISSION TO BAN ME!!!!
Prices are 25k per hour, If I must provide supplies, it depends on supplies. I.E. For a 16 wide Sorting System, it would be 25k per hour, plus 15k for supplies.
Proofreading is 10k.
Remember, If you need things in a jiffy, choose EfexWare!
Post Things you need done here!
I need an Iron Golem grinder made. Max effi. I will provide all materials except villagers, that is your job. I will pay 25k per hour. Needs to be TangoTeks design Wink.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 23rd, 2015, 07:11 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:I need an Iron Golem grinder made. Max effi. I will provide all materials except villagers, that is your job. I will pay 25k per hour. Needs to be TangoTeks design Wink.
Alright, all I'll need is a tp to the area, via faction invite /f home!
Still serious? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Je3IpC1aY[/youtube]

signature

(Jan 23rd, 2015, 07:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Still serious? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Je3IpC1aY[/youtube]
Mit, I know TangoTek's things. I follow the Hermits. So, yes, still interested. Overtime is if I spend more than 6 hours on a project., it's 37.5k per OverTime hour.
:^) I'll be on tomorrow and we can set up a spot.

signature

I need you to tell me how this god damned redstone machine I made works, because a magic force destroy's is consistency every other day.

signature

where did Warden astral go
NUUU

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 24th, 2015, 05:00 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote:I need you to tell me how this god damned redstone machine I made works, because a magic force destroy's is consistency every other day.
Either TPAHere me there or inv to faction and set f home, 20k oughtta do if I can tell you the problem