ASINISTERTACO'S Mod Appilcation
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? about 8-9 months
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned once
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Islanding in spleef 1 day temp-ban
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I'm active, I don't abuse, i'm friendly to all players, I respect all staff, I'm a decently fast typist, I know all the commands, I try to help out the new players as much as I can when they need it. I know all the rules, I have a lot of experience on the server, I welcome new players to the server, I'd like to help the guards by muting people using too much capital letters and swearing while they're dealing with riots. I'd like to keep the chat clean and enforce the rules. When spring break comes I'll try to spend as much time as I can on the server moderating I'd like to see what it's like being a mod and maybe warden some day.
Additional Information: Hope you liked it thanks for reading I hope i get picked for mod Big Grin
#TacoForMod

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
Nice app! I thought it looked great and, if it were up to me I would pick you as a mod Tongue

signature

[Image: jVoSFv.gif]
(Apr 16th, 2014, 08:53 PM)imalan link Wrote: Nice app! I thought it looked great and, if it were up to me I would pick you as a mod Tongue
thx gl on your end too

signature

gg mit

signature