For Er
(Apr 7th, 2014, 09:05 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:
Quote:lol, which one are you? the black haired retard? the blonde retard? or the guy with the orange shirt who can't stop staring at both the retards, thinking to himself "hmm? i can't decide which one I should ask out first, they're both so hotttt mmmhhh"

the black haired retard reminds me a bit of Josh from Drake and Josh, if any of you have ever seen that show, its pretty funneh Tongue

[Image: zkWzzg1.jpg]
>mfw er might get banned
[Image: 6313-lol.gif]

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 7th, 2014, 09:05 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:
Quote:lol, which one are you? the black haired retard? the blonde retard? or the guy with the orange shirt who can't stop staring at both the retards, thinking to himself "hmm? i can't decide which one I should ask out first, they're both so hotttt mmmhhh"

the black haired retard reminds me a bit of Josh from Drake and Josh, if any of you have ever seen that show, its pretty funneh Tongue

[Image: zkWzzg1.jpg]
My bad? Sorry...
(Apr 7th, 2014, 08:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=Zeedin link=topic=908.msg6106#msg6106 date=1396927697]
Me when reading threads like this
[Image: WmOPAzj.gif]
lol, which one are you? the black haired retard? the blonde retard? or the guy with the orange shirt who can't stop staring at both the retards, thinking to himself "hmm? i can't decide which one I should ask out first, they're both so hotttt mmmhhh"

[/quote]
[Image: vcLC6as.gif]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
also who's the guy with the mini gun in the back??  ??? :o :-X
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:23 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:also who's the guy with the mini gun in the back??  ??? :o :-X

Minigun? O.o
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:26 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=908.msg6166#msg6166 date=1396999428]
also who's the guy with the mini gun in the back??  ??? :o :-X

Minigun? O.o
[/quote]
look at when it shows the guy with the orange shirt, then look right behind him on your right, his left. theres this weird lookin dude with a huge ass mini gun pointed in the air...
I don't know my guns but I am pretty sure that isn't a minigun.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:30 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:I don't know my guns but I am pretty sure that isn't a minigun.
Im pretty sure it is...
in the scene in the movie Idiocracy, I believe he's in a guarded mental facility

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM)astralaether link Wrote:in the scene in the movie Idiocracy, I believe he's in a guarded mental facility
so is the orange shirt guy like another mental? cuz the guy with the mini gun is pointing it at his head at one point...