Greds6's Guard Application
What is your IGN?: Greds6

When can you play on MCP?: Every day for around 3 - 4 hours from around 3PM - 10PM PST on weekdays and around 8AM - 11PM PST on weekends.

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time.

What is your rank on the server?: EDIT: Free (I asked to be demoted to C and got to this rank withing 12 hours).

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes, quite a few.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: Yes, MCP (C-Guard), my friend's Prison server (High-Guard, equivalent of A-Guard), EDIT 2: and soon-to-be Warden on 7PVP's Prison server.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes, I have made it a habit to read them every time before I log on to the server.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?:
    I feel that I would be a good addition to the Guard staff because I do my best to stick to the rules at all times, I am not afraid to enforce the rules, and I am willing to put my time and effort into making the server a better place for everyone. I also love sedimentary torches, they always light my day up Smile
    Also, I know that I have a Mod application open at the moment and I would prefer to be a Guard again over being a Mod because I have gotten better at playing on the server and at PVP so I think that I am more fitted for the job than last time.
It's asking what time of the days throughout the week you can play, not how long.

+1

Neutral.
Re-opened and edited since I have ranked up to Free again.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 12:03 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:Re-opened and edited since I have ranked up to Free again.
Someone obviously gave you money to rank up? either that or you just hax lol
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=882.msg6124#msg6124 date=1396940620]
[/quote]

I only got donations of around $30k and a pickaxe from imalan. Everything else was done by me.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=882.msg6157#msg6157 date=1396998738]
[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=882.msg6124#msg6124 date=1396940620]
[/quote]

I only got donations of around $30k and a pickaxe from imalan. Everything else was done by me.
[/quote]
the 30k got u up a whole rank, and the pickaxe, if it was good, made it too easy for you to get back to free. Maybe start over and not accept ANY donations of ANY KIND? Cuz then it would actually be legit.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:16 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=882.msg6159#msg6159 date=1396998874]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=882.msg6157#msg6157 date=1396998738]

[/quote]
the 30k got u up a whole rank, and the pickaxe, if it was good, made it too easy for you to get back to free. Maybe start over and not accept ANY donations of ANY KIND? Cuz then it would actually be legit.
[/quote]

How is it not legit this time? (let's  try to keep this short so we can stay on topic)
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:23 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=882.msg6160#msg6160 date=1396999006]
[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=882.msg6159#msg6159 date=1396998874]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=882.msg6157#msg6157 date=1396998738]

[/quote]
[/quote]

How is it not legit this time? (let's  try to keep this short so we can stay on topic)
[/quote]
Cuz people gave you money and items. With which it was easy for you to rank up.

OK so yeah nice app, probably better as a mod though.
Locking this as I'm apparently going inactive. I will make a new application when I become active again.
See you guys <3
you did a very poor job of locking this

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.