A Final Farewell.
I do not really want to be posting this, but I am. As some of you may know, I am quitting MCP, as well as Minecraft as a whole. I know that I have said this before, but this time, I actually mean it.  Sad

Now, you may be wondering, "Why are you quitting" (Or you are going to be like Zeedin and have a 'FUCK YEAH EFEX IS GONE WOOT' party, if that's the case then fuck you too) the answer to this is little Efexy wanted to get himself a life.[Image: _origin_Ko-mes-varam-macities-5.jpeg]
And, sure enough, Little Efexy got himself a life!
[Image: completed.jpg]
Now, this brought me to make a decision: Quit MCP or Quit Life. You can't have MCP without Life so I wasn't going to kill myself. As we all know that
[Image: suicide_title.png]
So my mind was set. It was not an easy decision to make. I really liked MCP, but another thing was getting to me. Minecraft, the game where 'anything is possible', was getting to show that anything was possible. It showed me that it could get stale. So, taking those two things into mind, I quit MCP. I recently had a DP where I gave everything away except for my favorite sword, Try GeoNut Butter Cookies. This is the original, as I found an exploit to bring old items into the reset. So, this is like a full blown farewell I'm launching at you.
~~~~~~~~~
I would like to take a portion of this to say goodbye to some of my MCP 'besties'. Goodbye Pointlessbob, one of the best people I've ever met on Minecraft. You showed me an awesome server that is not open anymore and built the most powerful fac with me.

Goodbye Geonat. One of my best MCP friends. Since the old old map when he told me Erik wanted me demoted. Goodbye my little spy. :')
Goodbye Panther789 same as point minus the best people on minecraft part <3
~~~~~~~~~
[Image: Tgund7l.png]
[Image: 8UPpqvt.png?1]
~~~~~~~~~
MCP, I love you, but I don't love you. Take it easy.
Bye.
~~~~~~~~~

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
bye.

signature

???
Come back soon Wink

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Nope.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Silas. Ban me please. On MCP

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
[Image: giphy.gif]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Farewell Efex.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Mar 31st, 2014, 03:47 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:[Image: giphy.gif]
rofl

signature

where did Warden astral go
Don't leave
>mfw _Efex comes back within two months and begs to play on MCP

[Image: 42048-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif-ngmE.gif]

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.