Greds6's Mod Application

Timezone:
    Pacific Standard Time.

How Long Have You Played On MCP?:
    Around 3 1/2 - 4 months.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?:
    Yes, banned once.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?:
    I was banned for supposedly using an X-Ray hack, which I was not using and it was resolved because the person who banned me either didn't have proof or couldn't be found.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?:
    You should pick me to be your next Moderator because I would love to help MCP be a cleaner, friendlier, and more mature place for everyone that plays on the server. I am mature, trustworthy, helpful, knowledgeable, and dedicated. I will always be confident in myself and my moderating abilities and will never be intimidated by any player at any time. I will enforce the rules to the best of my ability at all times, I will never abuse my power, and I will punish players that break the rules accordingly.
    Also, I would like to note that I was accepted to be a guard but was demoted the same day for, "being a trash guard." I think I would be a better Moderator than I was a Guard because guards get thrown into the chaos of the server and have to deal with everything at once. Moderators, in my opinion, don't have the same experience because they just have to deal with the chat and are still "players" on the server. I know that I am fully capable of handling the responsibility of being a Moderator and I would like to prove that to you.
    Also, I have noticed that I have been on when there are no Head-Guards or Moderators on and the chat is usually filled with swearing and caps during this time. I try to keep people from doing that by calmly asking them to stop swearing and/or using caps (I have never said "chat offense <player name> x amount left"). I am sure that if I was a Moderator, then I would be able to keep the chat clean during the times that I am online.

Additional Information:
    I have been a Moderator before on a server called "Forgotten Lands" so I have experience with being a Moderator.
Going to -1 you because I want mod to myself!

Jk +1 nice app, I don't think it would hurt to add a few more mods to watch the chat and catch things others might not catch, because some mods might miss something that another might catch.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
gl +1

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
while I understand that you have family problems, you aren't very active. Family problems do suck, but when it comes down to it, we need active staff, which puts you at a disadvantage. other than that, I'd like to accept this, but I'm not sure how silas would feel

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 27th, 2014, 07:40 PM)astralaether link Wrote:while I understand that you have family problems, you aren't very active. Family problems do suck, but when it comes down to it, we need active staff, which puts you at a disadvantage. other than that, I'd like to accept this, but I'm not sure how silas would feel

I don't have that many family problems. I just haven't been active this week because of my computer breaking.

EDIT: I will make it a point to try my best to get on the server for at least an hour every day from now on.
Definitely +1 excellent app and lots of players look up to you.
(Mar 28th, 2014, 03:19 AM)traydenpoke link Wrote:Definitely +1 excellent app and lots of players look up to you.
yes I agree. I also agree with everyone else. Greds would be a great Mod +2
Thank you everyone for your support
I really hope that I get the position and I look forward to continuing my service to the community