Hallben19998 Guard app V3
What is your IGN? hallben19998
When can you play on MCP? after I get home from school to 10 pm 
What is your timezone? MDT
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I was Guard on Silas's old server for 6 months then it went down
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, Sugar Rush
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I always go to the info room when I'm to lazy to build so YES
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Why You Should Pick Me is because i have personal time spent on other servers that have the same rule's, and i would love to help out the many non-free people by keeping them safe when all there trying to do is make a bit of money. also i think this amazing server could use more guards. Next Why you should pick me is because I'm always welcoming new players and welcoming back old ones. another reason is I'm always open to new idea and I'm willing to change if asked.
  Some other reasons are that this prison server is my most like prison and i would be honored to help support new players as well as old ones. next is i would never stock up on chain or swords or keep players armor. another reason you should pick me is I'm familiar with the plug in and Ive read the rules about 1000000000000000000000 times so i know when to jail and when to not. last but not least why you should pick me is simply because i feel the when guards get demoted they can get pr emoted back again i feel we need fresh blood in the prison staff and since i have not been guard this is your opportunity to get fresh blood.

Thank You for your consideration: Hallben19998 "sedimentary torch"
already?
EDIT: you want guard dont you?

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
denied because you obviously didn't learn from your last application.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.