Bigwar2012's Guard application... again.
What is your IGN?      bigwar2012

When can you play on MCP?      I can play from 4:00PM-8:00PM on weekdays and 9:00AM-9:00PM on weekends.

What is your timezone?      Mountain Standard Time - Arizona

What is your rank on the server?      Baron.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?      I do not but I have played on MCP for about a year and a half and know the basics. I would like to become a fine Guard for MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.      I don't have experience with other prison servers.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?      Yes I have and I will follow all of them.            ~ Sedimentary Torch

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?      I enjoy playing on MCP and I can play often. I have seen other guards on MCP and always have wanted to be one. People look up to guards and I feel that I am very reliable. I know the guard commands because I was a guard and will protect the server with my given power. I have a lot of humor but I can be serious. I am good at PVP and pretty fast at typing. I have many friends on the server and few enemies but I will treat them as equal if I become a guard. My friends will not get special treatment and my enemies wont get harsh treatment. I see people getting killed for no reason and I would like to help stop this. When someone joins the server, I feel good inside and know that this server is about to make another happy player! I have ranked up to the highest rank a player can be and wish to continue and advance through the guard ranks.

sincerely,bigwar2012

P.S. I was recently demoted from B-guard :'( because of some spawner issue msr, brian, and I had. I don't know what they told you Silas, but I would like to tell my side of the story. Msr bought the spawners, I got 2 of the 4. A skeleton and squid spawner. But not from Msr. Brian dropped them. Apparently, Msr gave Brian the spawners to hold on to. Brian then decided to fight me and he died. I got the 2 spawners fair and square. Also if this means anything to you, it said on Buycraft that all Donations are considered donations, not purchase of products. I hope you will consider this and I hope I will be able to be re-instated as guard. Thank you for your extra time.

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
I think he should have a second chance, because if this is the case, and I believe it is because Brian continued fighting the guards yesterday, if he lost the spawners in a pvp death then Bigwar shouldn't have had to face punishment for the kids mistake.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Quote:if he lost the spawners in a pvp death then Bigwar shouldn't have had to face punishment for the kids mistake.

I agree 100%. If he is willing to walk around with them fighting guards then he should be willing to lose them.
Bring him back, Solis.
[move]+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+2+1+1+1+1+1+1+1[/move]

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
wait you got demoted?

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(Mar 24th, 2014, 06:48 PM)BluudBath link Wrote:Bring him back, Solis.
any1 else notice the +2
[move]#BluudIsGoodAtBuilding[/move]

signature

(Mar 26th, 2014, 01:38 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote:[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=791.msg5263#msg5263 date=1395712118]
Bring him back, Solis.
any1 else notice the +2
[/quote]

thanks for double posting in the thread with such an important post

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 26th, 2014, 02:27 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=791.msg5357#msg5357 date=1395866330]
[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=791.msg5263#msg5263 date=1395712118]
Bring him back, Solis.
any1 else notice the +2
[/quote]

thanks for double posting in the thread with such an important post
[/quote]was gon ask you to remove it anyways

signature