baileysara's Mod Application [Modified Again]
IGN:baileysara
Timezone: PST
How Long Have You Been On MCP: 6 Months (And Counting)
Have You Been Banned, Muted Or Kicked?:Yes, I Was Muted For A Forgivable Mistake (Using Capital Letters),15 Minutes
You Should Pick Me For Next Moderator Because: I Am On Almost Constantly, Every Spare Moment I Have, And I Personally Think There Are Too Many People Who Cap And Cuss While People With The Power To Call Chat Offense Are Offline (Mitsuo, Claire, Summon, Blood, Kevin, Sparty, Laugh, Astral, Ferr, Geo,Silas) I Also Think That I Would Make A Great Mod For My Kindness To Others And My Typing Skills Are Very Good It Takes me 4 Seconds To Say (Example) Chat Offense Silas_Bowen 1 Left. I Also Want To Help Out The People (Both Players And Staff) On Mcp With Keeping Language And Excessive Capital Letters Off Our Chat And Showing New Players Around Our Prison. I Am A Very Good Person At Helping Out New Players, And Have A Sharp Eye For The Chat So I Think I Would Make A Great Moderator. I Love Mcp And Minecraft, But It Ruins The Aspect Of The Glamour When People Are Rude In Chat And It Makes It No Fun For Any Of Us. I Would Want To Expel This From Our Chat, Our Server, And Our Lives. I Am Very Familiar To The Mute/Ban Plug-In You Use On Our Server And It Would Be Simple For Me To Do My Job As A Moderator (If I Am Accepted). If I Am Denied I Will Take No Offense, Nor Try Again Immediately, I Will Still Play The Server As Much As I Do, Despite The Fact That I Am Turned Down(If I Am). Thank You For Reading My Application And Hopefully You Will Consider Me Dearly For This Position
Additional Information: I Have Read Both Moderator And Guard Rules Both On Forums, Minecraft Forums, And in The Info Room And I Have Memorized The Moderator Rules. Addtional Information II: I Have Experience Being Mod On WhopperMc Network
Your application is really short.
Morbid I Was Wondering... How Come Your Always On Forums But Not On Minecraft? Are You Using Like A Mobile Divice?
(Mar 22nd, 2014, 08:21 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: Morbid I Was Wondering... How Come Your Always On Forums But Not On Minecraft? Are You Using Like A Mobile Divice?

I'm on the forums more lately because I've had a project to work on.
Very short app. Apps always bug me when they capitalize everyone word in the sentence It Is Very Annoying..

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
this application is tiny....  and also i will be getting spring break this friday, so i'll be on more Big Grin (darn those last week of the term assignments :/)

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
which account are you applying on?

signature

???
I Am Applying On baileysara @LaughNgamez
beefed it up silas