willtd05-Guard APPLICATION (the latest app)
[size=12pt][/size]What is your IGN? willtd05

When can you play on MCP? I am able to play from 4:30 to 12 on weekdays and all the time on the weekends.

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes on Killion but it doesn't come close to MCP

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes I was a C-Guard on MCP

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
[color=red][glow=red,2,300][move](Sedimentary Torch)[/move]

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  I am in very strong belief that I should be the next C-Guard because for one thing I am experienced and i will now what to do. There will be a very small amount of mistakes with me rather than choosing a person that will not know what they are doing and make many mistakes ultimately resulting in a demotion. I am not going to say that I wont make any mistake because I am human and we all make mistakes therefore me telling you that i shall make non would be a lie, for that is not the expected behavior of a guard. I have definitely played long enough to be a guard and I'm sure that many people agree on that. I will give the guarding the opportunity all of my effort if given the chance to prove my worthy to the MCP family. Like I have said in all of my previous apps, I have yet to be given a second chance unlike most of the current guards at the moment on MCP. I an hoping that you can see that I am ready for my second and final chance as a guard on MCP. I as well have the skill and talent to be a successful guard, I can pvp fairly well (there are others better than me) and I can type well enough to make the call and give the commands that a guard has to do in his daily work. I am a people person and can help all of the new players to the server in any way possible. if there is anything I am ordered to do by my fellow soon to be staff there will be no hesitating. I know and  have read all of the rules in the info room and here in the forums, I know what is allowed on the server and what isn't. If I were to have any questions I would never be slow to ask in order to assure that I am doing my job to the best and most efficient way possible. If I am ever give the second chance to be a guard on the MCP I will have the plans of going al the way and becoming a head guard in the future so that I may work my way against others for the warden spot. There are multiple guards at the moment that are not new to the game and I wish to join them soon. I am always open to any new suggestions on my approach to the guard position or to anything else. I can promise to you that I will be one of the most active guards there are and I will not abuse unlike some of the guards we have now. I am not only applying for my own sake and learning but also for the benefit of the players. I apologize for the mistakes I have made in the past and wish to just start fresh with the chance of guard, all I am asking is for one more chance to be a guard and prove to you that I can do it and do it well. also sorry for all of the new apps I promise that I will give it a rest now and let this new and better app soak in on all of the staff on MCP. I hope you enjoy my application and please give it some thought and feed back.

Thank you for you time and consideration  ;D ;D

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Really long application and tons of good points,also he seems sorry for his past mistake showing he has matured even more, looks like he understands the concept of guard, and is prepared to do what he has to do, +1

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
best app I've seen in a while +1 Big Grin
+1 for being hot, and for a good guard app. But mostly the hot part...

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
He was a good guard before and I think he should be guard againSmile +1
Super long app,decent PvPer,+1
i am sorry for the in-activity but im beck and goin ham!!!!

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Willtd was a very good guard, and I look up to him. +1
Will was a great guard, and this is a great app. He definitely deserves guard again. +1

PS: we're all waiting??????.. #100000000 +1s????. #any day now???.
Why is will's app down here now D:<! nononononono stay at the top buddy! +1 for not using hacks anymore Big Grin and another +1 for good pvp and being liked by a majority of the server :p

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]