Buttkicker12345's Guard Application
What is your IGN?buttkicker12345

When can you play on MCP?5-9:30 Weekdays / on weekends all the time

What is your timezone?EAST

What is your rank on the server?baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes but its not popular<SKillz prison>

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
yes about 27 times for the guard info and 6 times in the info room
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?you should pick me as MCP's next guard because I'm smart, good at pvp , and know the rules well. Also I'm trustworthy enough to be a guard you may have not see that in me but it will change. I don't rage when i die i died twice today and i didn't leave i got right back up and i wasn't mad or anything i didn't leave i just kept playing that is how fun MCP is that is how much i love MCP and i would never ever let anything happen to it especially when theres a riot and there is a weak guard on i will be able to help him/her stop it. I will do the job and do it right for ex sample some has a sword i ask for sword or someone has chain i jail them for chain, And i wont abuse anything i wont abuse the kits or anything of that sort. I will be nice and welcome all the new people and show them if they need help finding something. I know that sometimes I use caps over and over again and i get muted a lot so getting guard would change me and how i talk to others even when i get mad. thank you for reading hope u enjoyed SEDIMENTERY TORCH

you're pretty active, I never seen you rage.

I rarely saw you swear.
Active during riots,

well, +1

qq

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
(Mar 19th, 2014, 08:00 PM)Sparty link Wrote: you're pretty active, I never seen you rage.

I rarely saw you swear.
Active during riots,

well, +1

qq
he raged earlier qq

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
i never raged

(Mar 21st, 2014, 03:35 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote: i never raged
i was on u were getting mad at all the people punching you into a corner while fighting a guard

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
did i leave the game? NO thats what i mean by raging
(Mar 21st, 2014, 04:18 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote: did i leave the game? NO thats what i mean by raging

Well the usual definition of raging is when someone uses excessive caps/swearing when another person does something that they don't like.