b_bob58's Guard Application (Locked because people are hating because I raided)
What is your IGN? b_bob58

When can you play on MCP? Anywhere from 1:00pm-12:00am every day.

What is your timezone? Eastern

What is your rank on the server? Baron.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have played on a few other good prison servers and understand how they function.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, I was a Senior Guard on CrashMC and I became a TG on Mumau's before I left.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, sedimentary torch.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  I am one of the most active and one of the most dedicated players on the server, I often help other players on MCP and I would like the chance to help an even larger amount of players on the server. Most of the players that apply for guard don't have anything that sets them apart from everyone else, but I do. Most of the time I never press the enter key unless I am absolutely positive that I want everybody on the server to know what I have to offer and I am confident that I will be the best a guard can be, because I often find guards not helping other players *Not naming any names", and I think this can be a problem because sometimes guards miss things and I want to be the player that catches everything that the other staff members miss because I'm heavy-set on setting myself apart from others and I believe that by doing what the other guards are supposed to do, but don't as well as doing what other guards do correct, I can be the best staff member that I can be and I am ready to fill this position so don't feel like you will have to explain everything I should or should not be, because I already know what I am applying for, I have read both the mod and guard rules, so I shouldn't need very much explained to me at all which is why I am the best player you can choose to become MCP's next guard.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Mar 14th, 2014, 08:27 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: +1
^^^^^^^

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
A little short though :/
(Mar 14th, 2014, 09:16 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: A little short though :/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(Mar 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, I was a Senior Guard on CrashMC and I became a TG on Mumau's before I left. ****1

I often help other players on MCP and I would like the chance to help an even larger amount of players on the server. ****2

Most of the time I never press the enter key unless I am absolutely positive that I want everybody on the server to know what I have to offer.****3

1. I know for a fact you were not a TG on Mumau's, you and I were ban for stealing 2million from a player. I was on the server every bit as long as you and longer we both played nearly every day. You were not a Trainee Guard.
2. Honestly I don't remember the last time that you were helpful to a new player I've seen you be mena to many. Including some proof form screenshots you posted in the abuse/hacking section for someone " adverting via pm " The screens showed you being quite mean.
3. You argue with people all time over main chat.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I will have to agree with zs on #2 and #3 :/
1)He Has Never Helped Me Or Anyone Else I Know On MCP (Unless Pay Is Involved)
2)You Argue With Me Or er3853 At Least Once Every Time You Log In
Just because you people are mad that you got raided doesn't mean you go and take it out on other people which by the way zs471 you just gave out my personal information so have fun when others find out. Stop spamming my posts with your alts too no one enjoys it.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Mar 14th, 2014, 10:04 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Just because you people are mad that you got raided doesn't mean you go and take it out on other people which by the way zs471 you just gave out my personal information so have fun when others find out. Stop spamming my posts with your alts too no one enjoys it.
1. Not mad, stating facts
2. When others find out what? Lol
3. Who is my alt? It is just me.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]