SkillzSource's Newest Guard Application (Hope you like it)
What is your IGN? SkillzSource
When can you play on MCP? 4 hours on weekdays and 5-6 hours on weekends. There might be some extra or missing hours, but not to many.
What is your timezone? EST (eastern slandered timezone)
What is your rank on the server? Baron. . . But custom rank is Katniss
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes, I have played on many different ones which were fun, but not as good at MCP. That's no lie.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I have only been guard on MCP and I do have a ton of experience.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read them many times  have lost count, but way more then 30 times. I try to read the guard rules everyday to ensure top performance and keep myself updated.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me for your next guard because I am a trustworthy person, maybe adding me to your plot or faction isn't the best idea, but when it comes to being staff and helping the server I am very serious and take my job seriously. I can joke when the server is lacking conversation, so people can be entertained on the server, you might be saying that's not a guards job. I know that, but it is a help to the server to keep people interested and entertained, because it will make them stay on the server. Also, I will be active. I have noticed that there is a lack of guard activity I can't say that about bigwar and summon because they are on all the time, but the others I haven't seen in a while. Maybe im just not on when they are, but when some guards are on they get killed and leave I will not do this. I have also noticed that LaughNGamez has been forced to the join the server, because there are no guards on, or the guard that is on doesn't have much pvp skill. I am decent at pvp and will be a great help when it comes to stopping riots. I will be there when a guard needs me and will not rage when I die. In conclusion, I will be more then just a guard I will be a friend to all players new or existing. This server has a great community and I will try to keep it that way. I hope you like this app. Thanks For Reading.

Sedimentary Torch
you are good at pvp i see you on alot and you dont pvp abuse +1

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
+1, He should be on the team, we need a decent PvPer to hold back riots.
+ great person to hang around, new players will like him <3

signature

where did Warden astral go
+1

signature

Windows.
(Mar 13th, 2014, 07:31 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: That useless post tho.

1. Skillz nice app would love to see you has a guard again on MCP, nice, works well with others, good at pvp and such.

2. Er Firewing was showing support your post was the only useless one on this thread, end of discussion please stay on topic.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
astral has complained before when people only put "+1" and nothing else, because obviously they were told to do so by whoever applied, and it doesn't even show anything and is therefore useless.
(Mar 13th, 2014, 09:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral has complained before when people only put "+1" and nothing else, because obviously they were told to do so by whoever applied, and it doesn't even show anything and is therefore useless.

But then you make a post saying that their post is useless, so doesn't that make your post useless as well?

EDIT: You should also let astral do his job and don't try to do it for him.
Im not trying to do astral's job.
accepted.

signature

???
astral lock it...

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]