ASINISTERTACO'S Mod Appilcation
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? About 1 year
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned once
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Islanding in spleef 1 day temp-ban
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I?m responsible, and decently fast at typing. I don't randomly p.v.p. I?m mature, I know the commands and rules I have a lot more time now than I did a few weeks ago. I?m on a lot more now. I?m always on my p.c at least 2 hours a day so I can play when I?m done with my work for the day. When I?m on I play at least 3 hours so I?m able to moderate for a while and keep the prison peaceful, and help the guards by muting people using caps and spamming while they're dealing with riots. I?m respectful to all prisoners and staff. I have a lot of experience on the server. I always welcome new members unless I?m busy with something. I?m friendly to all the people on the server. I help new people on the server if they have questions. I always follow the rules and won't abuse my staff position. I'd like to help keep the chat clean.
Additional Information: That's it thanks for reading it! (If it needs more beef just tell me I?d love for advice on these!) I hope i get picked for Mod

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
A few grammar mistakes, you should always capitalize I when needed? also you should make it a bit longer. When you do that, I will +1

1. Use better grammar.
  2. Use better punctuating skills.
  3. Use better capitalization skills.
  4. Fix spelling errors.
  5. Not very active
  6. The "why should we pick you to be our next moderator" was just one very long sentence.
  7. Could definitely be longer.
(Mar 6th, 2014, 09:11 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:
  1. Not very active
I've been on all day and i was on for a couple hours yesterday...

signature

(Mar 6th, 2014, 09:29 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=625.msg4077#msg4077 date=1394165506]
Not very active
I've been on all day and i was on for a couple hours yesterday...
[/quote]

Haven't been on today and I didn't see you on much yesterday (you were AFK a lot yesterday).
He used to be very active before the reset, if he becomes more active and improves the app he has a good chance.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
editing right now

signature

added more to it

signature