urabm123's Guard Application
What is your IGN? urabm123

When can you play on MCP? Weekends: 9am-12pm Weekdays: 5pm-9pm

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Head-Guard on the mcp.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes always do! Sedimentary torch

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because I am well-rounded and I love to play the MCP. It is a very entertaining server that I enjoy a lot. I have many friends and enemies on this server and I would like to become a guard again. With all this commotion with myself and GOW1n along and with me resigning should not stop me from retrieving the guard rank. I have no idea why I resigned and I regret it, but anyways I get along with people and I am descent at pvp. I am pretty sure everyone knows who I am on the server and I am quite active. I would love to be a guard again and help my fellow players stop the PVP and make everything peaceful for the prisoners. Thank you! -urabm123

signature

"descent" fix er up and be more active.

signature

???
Good App +1

Also:
(Mar 4th, 2014, 07:37 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: "descent" fix er up and be more active.
That was a bit misleading Silas Tongue
[Image: NVIbJnj]

lol.

denied.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.