pb64 guard apply
ING: pb64

WHEN CAN YOU PLAY: Friday Saterday Sunday

WHAT RANK ARE YOU ON THE SERVER: free

DO YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE WITH PRISON SERVERS: yes i play atleas 5 or 6 prison servers

DO YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE GUARDING: i have been a guard on this 2 times and one time on auther server

TIMEZONE: eastern

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MCP: 2 years

HAVE YOU BEEN BAN: yes for hacking

WHY DO YOU THINK U COULD BE MCPS NEXT GUARD: I think i can be a good guard for MCP. I really have nothing else to do on MCP. Your server is very fun and i would like to be guard i think i could be very help full. If i was guard i would play more often. I would like to play the server more but i dont have anything to do my armor always brakes non of my friends play and if they do play they are all guards on the server. I would really like to join all of then and be a guard.

signature

[Image: 2wb7LZi.png]
(Feb 28th, 2014, 02:53 PM)pb64 link Wrote: ING: pb64

WHEN CAN YOU PLAY: Friday Saterday Sunday

WHAT RANK ARE YOU ON THE SERVER: free

DO YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE WITH PRISON SERVERS: yes i play atleas 5 or 6 prison servers

DO YOU HAVE EXPERIANCE GUARDING: i have been a guard on this 2 times and one time on auther server

TIMEZONE: eastern

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MCP: 2 years

HAVE YOU BEEN BAN: yes for hacking

WHY DO YOU THINK U COULD BE MCPS NEXT GUARD: I think i can be a good guard for MCP. I really have nothing else to do on MCP. Your server is very fun and i would like to be guard i think i could be very help full. If i was guard i would play more often. I would like to play the server more but i dont have anything to do my armor always brakes non of my friends play and if they do play they are all guards on the server. I would really like to join all of then and be a guard.
short and missing phrase

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
What summon said, and also, you're way too inactive
Not active, denied.

signature

???

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.