zs471's Mod Application

Timezone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time )

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have played on MCP starting in October of last year.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I have been kicked once and ban once sadly.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was kicked a long time ago for going afk ( I had fallen asleep late at night haha. ) I have also been temp ban 1 day for cheating at lava survival which I now realize was a really dumb idea.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I have what it takes to be MCP's next great moderator. A good moderator should be, mature, responsible, respectable and friendly to all players. Currently there is only one moderator, Claire and although she is really good at her job there needs to be more than just her on the job for the monumental job of keeping MCP's chat clean. I can be online moderating chat for a very long time even throughout the night as I do not require much sleep.
    A moderator needs to be responsible with their duties. I spend most of my time looking at and through chat already and know I would be good for the job. I see people just joining the server when no staff is on and other players are swearing or harassing each other. This in the mind of the new player labels the server as not good or unmoderated and most often they leave. With me being able to be online almost anytime throughout the day I can make sure this does not happen and protect the new players in chat.
    A moderator should be respectable for others to look up to. Moderators need to set a good example of someone to look up to and see what a good player is. If the staff are friendly and helpful the players should then follow suit. When the players see the staff acting in a positive manner and they try to be friendly also this just adds to the overall cleanliness of MCP's chat.
  A moderator should be friendly to all players at all times. If a player is really struggling and needs help a moderator needs to be friendly and have patients to take care of their problem. I know how MCP runs and I will treat ever persons problem as if it were my own. This will increase the happiness in MCP in general.

Additional Information: I was denied last time for a really dumb mistake I made after resigning from B-guard. There were a few glitches to work out and I was not thinking straight. I have regretted what I did ever since it happen. All I can really say to justify it is, everyone has their breaking point. After I resigned I was getting spammed with messages asking why or saying nooo. It all just got to me and a made a terrible choice I should of never done what I did and I am terribly sorry for that. All I really want to do is help MCP and keep the chat clean. If you have read all of this this far thank you for reading my application and please consider me for the next moderator.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
This is not done I accidently posted hold on :3

I have completed it now.

signature

Any feedback would be appreciated

signature

You are very active and friendly to people on the server and I think you would make a great Moderator.

+1 from me

P.S. (off topic) How do you even cheat at lava survival? ???
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:12 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I have also been temp ban 1 day for cheating at lava survival which I now realize was a really dumb idea.
I think that you would make a great mod Zs! You were a great guard and I think you would be a terrific mod! You are really active and kind to others so it is a perfect job for you. +1
[move]#zs471ForMod![/move]

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Great app, and I know you would be a great Mod. +1
(Mar 4th, 2014, 04:00 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: You are very active and friendly to people on the server and I think you would make a great Moderator.

+1 from me

[quote author=zs471 link=topic=597.msg3827#msg3827 date=1393809163]
I have also been temp ban 1 day for cheating at lava survival which I now realize was a really dumb idea.
[/quote]
Morbid, he did it with gapless using the command: /kit goldapple when he was a guard.
(Mar 4th, 2014, 04:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Great app, and I know you would be a great Mod. +1
[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=597.msg3945#msg3945 date=1393974004]
You are very active and friendly to people on the server and I think you would make a great Moderator.

+1 from me

I have also been temp ban 1 day for cheating at lava survival which I now realize was a really dumb idea.
[/quote]
Morbid, he did it with gapless using the command: /kit goldapple when he was a guard.
[/quote]

No, I glitched on the edge of the reward room warp room if that makes any sense many others did it also.

signature

(Mar 4th, 2014, 04:30 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=597.msg3949#msg3949 date=1393974650]
Great app, and I know you would be a great Mod. +1
[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=597.msg3945#msg3945 date=1393974004]

+1 from me

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, I glitched on the edge of the reward room warp room if that makes any sense many others did it also.
[/quote]

Oh, I thought you wore armour or something.
Being considered.

signature

???
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thanks Silas for considering me.

signature