Arbiter9092's Guard App
What is your IGN? My IGN is Arbiter9092

When can you play on MCP? 5:30 P.M to 9:00 P.M on weekdays and 12:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M on weekends sometimes i may be on later due to sports

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I was guard on this server before a while before the restart but I gave it up for my friends now that my friends are guards I will take it a lot more seriously and with more maturity and responsibility. I was also Guard On two other servers one went down and the other changed to a faction/raiding server and changed the Ip this server was zexy zeks server but his co-owner abused and banned me. the other server the ip was prison.kaigaming.com but this turned into a raiding server

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I do have experience with guarding like I said in the last question. I went head guard and I was b guard. I have read both of the lists of rules BTW sedimentary torch.
also I try to act like a guard on the server in anyway possible I try to be polite and tell people the rules. Also when some one needs help i'm always trying to be the one to help them.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? you should pick me to be the next guard because of the free people that are trying to get the guards demoted and are triple teaming 1 guard in c. I will try to keep the server under control with a good attitude and will not abuse. please consider me when you are looking for a guard I will not let you down. Thank you.
Very good app, I know you have experience. Good luck!
i find him to be extremely friendly in game and he understands that he is supposed to disapprove of pvp, although i would suggest making the application longer

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Capitalize some I's, then I shall +1.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
good app, just a little short? make it longer, and I will +1?

also: blood, what is it with You and capitalizing 'I's?
When the app says to give a list of servers where you have been guard, we expect you to do that. Please fix.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:14 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: also: blood, what is it with You and capitalizing 'I's?
Silas has denied apps before for bad grammar; capitalizing I's is essential for a guard/mod app.

signature

[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
Well yes I know that, but you seem to be the only other person saying anything...
(Mar 4th, 2014, 07:49 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Well yes I know that, but you seem to be the only other person saying anything...
Is that a problem?

signature

[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
(Mar 4th, 2014, 07:34 AM)BluudBath link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=600.msg3880#msg3880 date=1393906496]
also: blood, what is it with You and capitalizing 'I's?
Silas has denied apps before for bad grammar; capitalizing I's is essential for a guard/mod app.
[/quote]
If "I's" are not capitalized chance of being accepted 1%

signature

???