erm? I thought the ads were resolved...
so it looks like there are some ads for games with animated pics of girls?????????????????..
If you don't like hot half animated chicks then I've got some bad news

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
1. Who cares if theres an ad like that....
2. Stop searching for things related to things that are in that ad, since google sends you ads that are related to things you search often.
3. This is yet another useless post by you.
4. Stop posting unless you have something usefull to say.
5. This could have been said in a PM to Astral or someone.
Morbid, there was a recent discussion about this, and all I do on my computer is homework, forums, and minecraft, and a few other things, but none of them have anything to do with these ads, and also it is a problem because I share a computer with my mom, and she gives me that weird look when she sees that kind of stuff...
(Mar 1st, 2014, 01:41 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Morbid, there was a recent discussion about this

About what?

(Mar 1st, 2014, 01:41 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: all I do on my computer is homework, forums, and minecraft, and a few other things, but none of them have anything to do with these ads,

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

(Mar 1st, 2014, 01:41 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and also it is a problem because I share a computer with my mom, and she gives me that weird look when she sees that kind of stuff...

Then either get used to those looks, explain it to her, or change your browsing habits so those advets don't come up.
Morbid, why don't you actually try to follow the forums, and if you even read what I just said,you would know the answer to your 3rd question... Also, this post was not useless, you are just making it useless by being on it... So gtfo bitch
(Mar 1st, 2014, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Morbid, why don't you actually try to follow the forums, and if you even read what I just said,you would know the answer to your 3rd question... Also, this post was not useless, you are just making it useless by being on it... So gtfo bitch
If he's making it useless yet he's the only one posting, clearly this topic is useless, he's right, its your fault for clicking those types of ads, and this should've been done in a pm

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 1st, 2014, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Morbid, why don't you actually try to follow the forums

I do, probably more than you.

(Mar 1st, 2014, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and if you even read what I just said,you would know the answer to your 3rd question...

I reread it like 3 times and it still didn't answer my question. Try reading your posts before you post them to make sure they make sense.

(Mar 1st, 2014, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Also, this post was not useless, you are just making it useless by being on it...

I'm trying to make it somewhat useful by posting on it.

(Mar 1st, 2014, 05:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: So gtfo bitch

That's just plain rude, kid.
Guys, learn how to fucking read, I specifically said that I don't really do. Anything but minecraft and these forums on my computer
(Mar 1st, 2014, 06:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Guys, learn how to fucking read, I specifically said that I don't really do. Anything but minecraft and these forums on my computer

And that's relevant how? ???

[move]??? ??? ???                ???                                ???        ???                                              ???[/move]