Mitsuo Wolfblood's Mod Application
Timezone: Central Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Almost seven or eight months now
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Muted, and kicked
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Muted for cursing out Er for being annoying, and kicked for AFK after passing out.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? You should pick me to be the next moderator of MCP because I have past experience in being a mod, and was one of the most active members of the staff team. I also play a lot of the night almost every night, and having a mod or A guard or higher on during the night for late night players is an important part of the server so we can make sure that everyone is keeping in order, meaning not advertising, abusing caps, and such. Also the current mod can't be on at all times, and neither can the A-Guards and higher, and having staff members who play later into the night then most would keep everybody on the server in check and not let people run over the rules and such.
Additional Information: In my term of mod, I was demoted for something stupid on my part getting a skin that would be found racist not thinking about what players would be offended or not. When I was getting the new skin I didn't think that people would react as strongly as they did to it, and given the time that has passed I believe everyone has put the past in the past and moved on with playing the server. Yes I know that what I was demoted over would still be held against me even now, but I hope that it will be left in the past in the view point of the wardens as well.

#ImAGunner

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mitsuo is gr8 m8. I r8 your app 8/8 and +8 it. :^)

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Where's the I am a gunner part? Tongue
(Feb 27th, 2014, 10:12 PM)KevinMineDiamond link Wrote: Where's the I am a gunner part? Tongue

There

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Good app +1!
+1 to mit, i really like that he is nice and friendly on the server (with a few exceptions that probally won't happen again)  and also i feel as though i need a mod on my side to call stuff while i'm dealing with riots, in which mitsuo is on almost all day

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
accepted.

signature

???

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.