Sky's Guard App
(Feb 24th, 2014, 04:23 PM)astralaether link Wrote: because that's the exact sort of thing you should put on your guard application
you wanna review my app again because I did more than modify it, I confessed what I did not do in the past while I was Mod and I added this to my app.
I was talking about the

(Feb 24th, 2014, 04:12 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: By 'good' I meant Sex List... <3 better get yo lingerie ready dis weekend Smexy Torta and tell that to Sparta for me will ya babe? Maaaan, me you and Sparta are gone do it lol

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 24th, 2014, 04:50 PM)astralaether link Wrote: I was talking about the

[quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=514.msg3419#msg3419 date=1393283548]
By 'good' I meant Sex List... <3 better get yo lingerie ready dis weekend Smexy Torta and tell that to Sparta for me will ya babe? Maaaan, me you and Sparta are gone do it lol
[/quote]are you serious??? <_> I mean who puts that on their application?!?! LOL MMM I'll do it but If I get a downfall because I put dat, I'm blaming you... Jk lol you know I'd never be mad at cha sweetie pie <3
#awkward?????????????????????????????????????????????????????..

??? sky?.. are u high?  ???
(Feb 25th, 2014, 08:44 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: #awkward?????????????????????????????????????????????????????..

??? sky?.. are u high?  ???
wtf no lol
yea? sky is definitely high?. Sky High

#spongeboob
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: What is your IGN? SkyDoeMinecraft
When can you play on MCP? Weekends around 5-7 P.M
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I do. (Killion and Don't Drop the Soap)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I do not have any experience however, just from reading the rules, I have basic guard experience from reading it.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have and I read everyday to ensure I do not forget them.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should select me because I am respectful, non-abusive, and I treat other players and staff kindly. I follow server rules and in-game rules. I do not utilize foul language or excessive caps. I am a very experienced player on MCP. I know all the rules. I am a good pvper; I beat up er with an Iron sword and he was in full prot 4...
I'm not 'blind' like some guards [justadude].By blind, I mean I do not let any person holding contraband, pvping a helpless player get out of my sight. I know you guys seen some guards see you get hit by a weapon or something and the Guard does nothing about it but you really were upset that you died due to the guard's responsibility of your death. Well, I am not like that; I take it seriously and I don't just let the  the player who killed the other let  him off the hook, I take immediate action. In my very dead Mod app in the MC forums, you read that I was loyal and I didn't represent that aspect by me resigning after the recent server reset. But in this fresh and new application, I will be loyal to the server and to others. I will be loyal to the server by not legitimately quitting over a unexpected server reset that erased 87% of my valuable items. But now that I know what will happen during the next reset, I will be prepared of what's against me and I will not whine over it or worse, quit. I will be loyal to the staff and the players of MCP by respecting them and not taunting them, msging friends about a specific player that he/she is bad or horrible at his/her job. I will also be loyal to the players if MCP by not telling them negative comments. I mean like, when I was still a Mod, I respected everybody. No hate, nada problemas. I was respected, I didn't make a single negative comment about anyone. This was how loyal I was to my friends and other staff but I didn't promise to being very loyal to the server; I mean quitting over an unexpected reset that affected most of the players of MCP was very immature and childish. Also, in my very dead Mod app, I stated an aspect in which I was mature. However, when I got accepted, I wasn't very mature about the reset. I was really about to permanently quit but, I missed all my friends who treated me kindly so I joined back in and I was, disappointedly, demoted to Citizen. From this day, I always remembered the day I quit my very important staff position over to a server reset. So, in this application I will be truly mature over a major change in the server. I will act more mature and very loyal to the server and to my fellow friends. If you, Silas and the wardens, accept me to this staff position, I will do more than fulfill my promised aspects that I will do during my time as guard but I will also do a good job as guard and enjoy my time being one. One more thing I would like to point out, the only reason I am only able to be online is because my laptop is currently being occupied my a technician due to the computer screen having this 'thing'. By thing, I mean that my screen always shows "Aptio Utilitty Setup: BIOS version 1.7" whenever I try to exit and save, it takes me back to the same screen over and over so yeah. Well anyways,
thank you for reading my app for Guard and I hope Silas and the wardens choose the best.
Sedimentary Torch
Please Silas, accept me. I'm perfect for the job! Please!! You gave Ben a second chance but why not me?? Sad
ben? you mean benbeissner????  ??? ??? ???
(Feb 25th, 2014, 03:42 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: ben? you mean benbeissner????  ??? ??? ???
Mmm I meant Fero er you derp Fero is Ferocious_Ben
(Feb 25th, 2014, 04:28 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=514.msg3514#msg3514 date=1393368159]
ben? you mean benbeissner????  ??? ??? ???
Mmm I meant Fero er you derp Fero is Ferocious_Ben
[/quote]

I thought you meant benbeissner too, since nobody really calls other people by the last part of their username.