Cheetah777's Guard application New and Improved!
What is you IGN? Cheetah777 Tongue
When can you play on MCP? weekdays:5-8pm weekends:12-6pm Tuesdays:4:30-6pm
What is your timezone? Central
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience on any other prison servers? No but I am staff on another server(admin)
I play on one other prison server but it doesn't have guards so?(I play on it like an hour per week)
Yes, I have read all of the guard rules and I memorized the times People need to stay in jail for punishment
I would love to be a guard on MCP because, When I first started, (7-8 months ago) I was really attached to the guards because I knew that they kept me safe. Since then, I've been really wanting to be a guard because I want people to feel safe and not want to delete the server off of their server list because people are say, bullying them, or constantly killing them.. so on? I want this to be a safe environment for everyone so that they can play on MCP and be happy and not feel discomforted. I want everyone here to know that they can't let a computer game make them doubt themselves! it's not worth it!  Wink

Pretty good however it is missing something important.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
didn't read the guard rules
(Feb 19th, 2014, 04:59 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: didn't read the guard rules

She/He might have read the rules, just didn't catch the missing link, that is what I did when I applied for guard.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
well ok... didnt read them very well then