Heads
:3 A plug in that if you are killed by another player gives the killer a chance to decapitate you, meaning there is a chance the person who killed you gets your head, and the more you are killed the higher the chance.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
*A Donation pack that if you type /buy meaning there is a chance the person who typed it clicks on "Other" and then "My Head"*

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
<.< Er well actually I didn't think of this being a donor pack Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I've seen this on PvP servers. Would it be used on here? ?\_(ツ)_/?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
not likely to happen because of the head donator package

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
the head donator pack in my opinion doesn't really serve much of a point, being that it only gives you YOUR head...
(Feb 18th, 2014, 09:15 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: the head donator pack in my opinion doesn't really serve much of a point, being that it only gives you YOUR head...

"Hey I want one of my heads, I'll give you 10k if you kill me and give it to me"

"k"

*avoids paying donation*

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
no you can make it so that it only works for people who bought the pack? its pretty simple...
We will never have heads drop from pvp, I find it rather dumb.

signature

???
but silas, then ppl would be able to collect heads? and trade them?