KingBass99 Guard Application
What is your IGN? KingBass99

When can you play on MCP? 4:00pm - 8:30pm on weekdays and 10:00am - 10:00pm on weekends

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes MCP C-Guard. I was demoted for a unknown reason, in the info room it reads "Went Rouge" when I did not.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes | Sedimentary Torch

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  You should pick me to be the next guard because I am very loyal and respectful. I also get along with the players, and I love to play the MCP. I would like to resume my time at being guard, I miss it. I also want to help out other guards. Additional to all of that I am very active so I can be on when other guards aren't around. If there is a riot going on up to 15v1 I will not rage. I hope I am chosen to be the next guard. Thank you very much!
Weren't you banned today and then immediately bought an unban pack and then spammed the server with donations?
morbid, thats off topic, it has nothing to do with his guard app
It's not off topic...
umm? its Very off topic? comment on the app plz
really like the app, really good at pvp, very experienced on MCP and prison servers and guarding, very nice?
+2
(Feb 16th, 2014, 11:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: really like the app, really good at pvp, very experienced on MCP and prison servers and guarding, very nice?
+2
stop making two posts right after eachother instead of making one post.

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
i agree with summon <3
also er, bro calm down ur just on a rave because you were abusing and got demted

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
+1, great person and he deserves another chance

signature