Factions [Resolved]
Nope don't even know what a towny plug in is :^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:37 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Nope don't even know what a towny plug in is :^)
but anyways

yeah, whoever said that the map reset would come with the removal/replace of the factions plugin was right. and silas would probably be smart enough to reset the map seed and the player homes

key word: probably

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:40 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: 1: summon, there are like 50 faction plugins that are probably available to the public
2: mit, You Didn't Know That!??!?!?!?!?
3: mit, that was Me who said that

as far as I know, the current factions plugin is the only one that resembles being useful

signature

yea well I've played on tons of servers which had tons of better factions plugins (no offense if silas made the current factions plugin)
(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:48 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yea well I've played on tons of servers which had tons of better factions plugins (no offense if silas made the current factions plugin)

>implying silas has written any plugin

but all of the ones you have seen are custom plugins, and since the update to the hub, we don't have any money to pay a developer because the hub costs a ton

signature

what was that broadcast that plays every 2 minutes about all donations go towards the server??? and how much money has silas gotten from donations???

exactly...
Well how about this, I find out how to make a plug in, make a good faction plug in and give it to the server for free Tongue

signature

(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:52 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Well how about this, I find out how to make a plug in, make a good faction plug in and give it to the server for free Tongue

a good plugin to a good developer could take any number of hours to write, and a faction plugin, being as how it does so many things, i.e. protect areas, store data on the factions, and currently the ability to set relationships with other factions, could take a long, long while

signature

Welp I have time to waste Tongue

signature

(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:59 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Welp I have time to waste Tongue

in addition, silas would have to put up a test server for the plugin, which, being himself, would probably be extremely too lazy to do

signature