NoahDaBOss51's ban appeal
(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:14 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=419.msg2333#msg2333 date=1392448346]
It doesn't have to be lol

Actually it is better to be put on the forums for proof, back on the old forums it was a rule that if a ban/temp ban was made then it had to be reported to the forums. If Geo gave the proof to Silas directly instead of posting it then that is a different story, but proof is suppose to be posted to the forums.
[/quote]

Oh, okay. I didn't know since they aren't in the rules on this forum.

(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:16 AM)poprock link Wrote: yea we know mit<3. morbid is just a dick

Oi there
(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:14 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=419.msg2333#msg2333 date=1392448346]
It doesn't have to be lol

Actually it is better to be put on the forums for proof, back on the old forums it was a rule that if a ban/temp ban was made then it had to be reported to the forums. If Geo gave the proof to Silas directly instead of posting it then that is a different story, but proof is suppose to be posted to the forums.
[/quote] Not really mit, I only posted it on the forums for someone to take care of it. Now that I have warden I have my own right to ban as needed, my word is trusted and coming from you poprock you've lied multiple times about hacking. I'm sure if I was proven wrong in my choices I wouldn't be at this point on mcp. And I know everyone says they weren't hacking in their appeal, ura just did it and I waited for him to tell the truth about it. Now I'd like to hear the same from you before you get unbanned by me. And I'm well experienced enough to know hacks cough*

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Feb 15th, 2014, 12:45 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Actually it is better to be put on the forums for proof, back on the old forums it was a rule that if a ban/temp ban was made then it had to be reported to the forums. If Geo gave the proof to Silas directly instead of posting it then that is a different story, but proof is suppose to be posted to the forums.
Not really mit, I only posted it on the forums for someone to take care of it. Now that I have warden I have my own right to ban as needed, my word is trusted and coming from you poprock you've lied multiple times about hacking. I'm sure if I was proven wrong in my choices I wouldn't be at this point on mcp. And I know everyone says they weren't hacking in their appeal, ura just did it and I waited for him to tell the truth about it. Now I'd like to hear the same from you before you get unbanned by me. And I'm well experienced enough to know hacks cough*
[/quote]

"Experienced enough to know hacks" xD But Geo I think you get what I am saying about posting proof to the forums, I know Wardens get trusted enough not to have to but it would help a lot with ban appeals.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
geo ur such a shitty warden

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Please unban me. I have no hacks and did nothing.
(Feb 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM)poprock link Wrote: geo ur such a shitty warden

That's a great way to help your friend get unbanned
it could of been no-cheat possibly

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I'm sorry geonat if you think I have hacks but I don't and I will stick by this as long as possible. I hope you can find it in your heart to believe me and unban me Sad. I work very hard on this server and don't appreciate the fact I am accused of hacks when I don't have any.
(Feb 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM)poprock link Wrote: geo ur such a shitty warden
*typo*

all the wardens are shitty? the only one i haven't seen abuse is ferr, however he's like never on...
...................................Zeedin, Astral, Geo.............................

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.