SkillzSource's Guard App
What is your IGN? SkillzSource
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays usually from 4-6 or 5-7 and on weekends from 11-1 and 4-6
What is your timezone? EST. Eastern Standard
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on 5 other ones I will not say them just in case its advertising.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, On a server named MCP. Tongue
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes, I have about 30 times except for the info room I read those 7 times. sedimentary torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? These are the reasons why you should pick me for guard. I will start off by saying that I am a decent pvper and have noticed that often the guards have been being spam killed. I can make it so this doesn't happen as often. To lay on top of that I read the rules many times and will follow them. Also, I am honest and will tell the truth no matter what the cause is. I am nice to almost everyone and respect new players. I know when and when not to call for contra-band (Don't call for it in events). I have been guard before and learned many things while I was a guard. I have made mistakes in the past but I have learned from them and will not redo them. I am a very active player and will try to be on as much as possible. I will read the rules often to make sure I don't make a mistake, also I will ask other guards/wardens for help if I need it to make sure I don't mess up. I will not play on my alt unless I am recording. To sum this up I would like to say I will try to the best of my abilities to be an amazing guard and to not mess up. I would love this spot as guard! Thanks for Reading! Big Grin
I think you meant to put improved not approved in the title lol
K.
fixed your title because "new and approved" was rather misleading

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I was about to change it and it was changed for me. . . wow
Even though you kill random people.That don't want to fight you.
what skills does now should not have a negative effect on his chances of getting guard? unless of course he was using a hacked client or saying shit to a warden or silas? pretty good app skills, ur pretty experienced, and good at pvp?
+1