RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application
'Good as gold'

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i curse cuz how annoying you 2 are ._. i can be good but i choose not to cuz im not nothing but just a player idc what you think about me summon your just mad cuz i owned you and what are you 2 scared of me getting gaurd? and so what if i said its dumb at least i stand up and say it and tell it unlike you keeping to yourself probably and your mod it dosent affect you , you just enforce it . you lose players with rules like that and i dont have nothing against silas i just said they are stupid rules ._. in life people will tell you ,your mistakes Tongue so dont get mad at me if im a dick /.\
No the rules apply to mods, just like the chat rules apply to me. And yeah real smart move to call both a mod and a guard annoying on your guard app, like Summon said actions speak louder then words prove you can be good first before getting accepted.

signature

i didnt really say it like that you dont need to disrespect cuz your mod if you disrespect you could get in trouble Tongue and so what? if i said that about you two? does it look like i care? no i dont it dosent affect me at all .____. and prove? lol i was gonna help this little sever out with more players but then i think naaa cause how smart you act i should tell thug not to help out anymore with anything with donations and now im gonna stop talking about this cause its a gaurd app .
I'm acting smart? No sir, I am acting like a civilized human pointing out a few reasons that might keep you from being guard and your getting upset. And Thug? I have seen him donate maybe once, all the other times have been Kingbass or people who have been banned.

signature

(Feb 6th, 2014, 03:41 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I'm acting smart? No sir, I am acting like a civilized human pointing out a few reasons that might keep you from being guard and your getting upset. And Thug? I have seen him donate maybe once, all the other times have been Kingbass or people who have been banned.
really this is a gaurd app stop talking about this
robert… just thrown this out there… but keep up being acting like the way u are, and theres no way in hell ur ever getting guard, or any other staff position… and theres no way in hell, that anyone on MCP, besides ur friend crayonz here, who will like u
really er i woudent be talking most people dont like you just to let you know thats why you lost gaurd position sad isnt it? just get off my gaurd app no one asked you to get in this as you see only mods and gaurds and owner commented not members .___. this does not include you mind your own business and you make players leave most of all the time ps stop commenting on mostly everyone post they dont want to hear what you have to say .
Yeah really nice talking to members like that

signature

cause its your friend right? im not gaurd or anything Tongue i dont have to be nice to er if i dont feel like it if i was mod or gaurd i would be just like crayonz does the same and plus you let him get away with stuff just cause your friends how sad