RobertGonzalezJr Guard Application
What is your IGN? RobertGonzalezJr
When can you play on MCP? weekends and right after school 5-9
What is your timezone? GMT
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, definitely over 10 servers. Some would be Killion, don't drop the soap, universal prison, and more!
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes on Universal PrisonĀ 
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have. (Sedimentary torch!)
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have been on the server for long enough and I feel I have experience with what I am expected to do. I would like to support the server as a guard now with the other fellow guards as well. I see myself as a decent pvper and think I can handle the riots and such that go on daily on MCP. I also see myself as a frequently active player who does not have an alt, thus I will always be on my main account. I am willing to put my all into this guard position and show everyone on the server I am capable of having this position. I would like to enforce the rules on all the players even though I have broken them which will end today. Also, the most active guards I see are Summon, blood, and Kevin. During the late nights I am able to play when some other guards can't. Sometimes there will be no guards on and I will see C-Blockers get killed and leave which I'd like to put an end to. I really hope you can consider me and give me a chance to prove I am capable of having C-Guard.
rofl, u forgot the answer to "what is your timezone?"
There er Wink
gmt?
you understand that GMT is in England, correct?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
oh? no i didn't know that...
I think you should give Robert a chance at Guard. He is a good pvper, you can ask anyone we use to PvP with previous to joining MCP. I think he'd sstop his cussing and disrespect if he had guard becaue it is something to focus on instead of just reading the chat. I say you give him a chance. +1

signature

#SteveArmy
(Feb 5th, 2014, 08:37 PM)Crayonz25 link Wrote: I think you should give Robert a chance at Guard. He is a good pvper, you can ask anyone we use to PvP with previous to joining MCP. I think he'd sstop his cussing and disrespect if he had guard becaue it is something to focus on instead of just reading the chat. I say you give him a chance. +1

actions speak louder than words, whenever i am on he is really disrespectful

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Yeah I agree with Summon, then he called the person who made chat rules stupid, and Silas made the new chat rules so he pretty much called Silas stupid.......

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 6th, 2014, 06:02 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Yeah I agree with Summon, then he called the person who made chat rules stupid, and Silas made the new chat rules so he pretty much called Silas stupid.......
but silas is stupid
yeah, I agree. ingame, he is rather disrespectful and he curses a lot, but so do a lot of players. Crayonz was the same way, and now he's good as gold as a mod

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.