RegularKnights Guard Application
What is your IGN? RegularKnights
When can you play on MCP? From 4 to 9pm on weekdays and 11am to 11pm on weekends and some days i might be on more than others if i have nothing going on.
What is your timezone? est
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have played a number of different prison servers like sedimentary torch.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. No, Because i have not tried to become a guard until now.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I'm nice and can type fast plus i can help other guards a lot if there is a riot plus i love this sever and i will enforce the rules.
RegularKnights is a good pvper, is experienced on MCP and is really friendly to everyone
+1

... however your app is good, it just could be a little longer
Small app and missing secret phrase reread rules and beef it up.

signature

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
(Feb 5th, 2014, 06:36 PM)System_Failure link Wrote: Small app and missing secret phrase reread rules and beef it up.

I can see the "key phrase" in there.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
yea astral, learn to read
(Feb 5th, 2014, 06:46 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yea astral, learn to read
that's not astral....

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]