willtd05-Guard APP
What is your IGN? willtd05

When can you play on MCP? All the time on the weekends, but only ofter 4:15PM on school days.

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but it closed

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. On this server 3 mins ago

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes i have (sedimentary torch)

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I feel that I should be the next guard on MCP because while I was guard for a very short time i did my job. I know I had a hacked client but I'm sorry and I just don't wasn't to play MCP anymore without guard,for it was the best experience I have ever had on this server. Guard was something I applied for since september and when I was finally accepted it was a dream come true. It was the best learning experience I have had in a long time. But the best thing I got out of being a guard was that me and summon became close friends. Im again so sorry for the client but its gone and you can check anything you like of whatever I can do to prove it please tell me and I'll do it. Also it would be a great experience and honor to guard side by side with ura and summon again. If you can just bring it apron you self to just give me another chance I can promise that it will not be a mistake. As mistakes are made you grow and learn from them which I have done. I again apologize for the un-intelligent decisions i have made in the past. I am hoping we can forget the past and look forward to the future.

Thank you for reading.

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Great person, great attitude he deserves it!

-ura

signature

+1

he got demoted for hacks, but besides that he was a great guard, mostly active, chats on ts so we can make strategies.  he screen shared with me to prove he doesn't have hacks anymore

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
thank you for bringing that up

signature

also what is the status of the server going down

signature