SkillzSource's Guard Application [Locked]
I wasn't demoted for AFK. I was demoted for apparently "switching accounts to pvp".

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Sniped, he was unbanned, things were forgiven, In my opinion if you resign you shouldn't get guard again unless you resigned for a good reason, you both have alts to my knowledge so there wasn't a reason to resign. Sniped if you bring up banned, mistake or not if you shouldn't get guard for being banned you shouldn't get guard either at fault or not.

This is all just my opinion on this matter, but Skillz should have one chance at guard

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 27th, 2014, 04:25 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Sniped, he was unbanned, things were forgiven, In my opinion if you resign you shouldn't get guard again unless you resigned for a good reason, you both have alts to my knowledge so there wasn't a reason to resign. Sniped if you bring up banned, mistake or not if you shouldn't get guard for being banned you shouldn't get guard either at fault or not.

This is all just my opinion on this matter, but Skillz should have one chance at guard

being banned when someone else is obviously at fault, as in the case of everyone that ever talked to _Shadowfaze_, isn't that big a deal, in my opinion. however, don't try to pull that "omg my cousin was on my account!!11!!!!one!!" stuff because that's lame and unoriginal

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
skillz forgot who i was after i was a very good ally with him  :'(

(Jan 27th, 2014, 10:31 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: skillz forgot who i was after i was a very good ally with him  :'(

honestly, I'm just gonna start removing your posts if they contribute nothing to the topic. this does not reflect on whether or not you think he should get guard

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Need to mention something I don't play on Raging unless I'm playing on a different server and come on to check out whose on, nd also when I'm recording. Also, I learned from my mistakes and will not make them again also the reason I resigned isnt because I didn't like guard it es because I had a lot of IRL friends that played on MCP and as guard I couldn't play with them, so I resigned because they asked me to and also because I like playing the prisoner role sometimes. (This was before I had Raging FYI)
i think skillz would be  a guud guard, he knows the rules and is good at pvp.

+1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Thanks for all the support everyone now all we need is Silas's or a Wardens acception Big Grin <3 you all
Well, I believe that Skillzsource should get guard because he is a GREAT and I mean GREAT Pvper and he can help riots that are going on STOP. +++++++++++++++++++1
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000