MrJockeyDaPro's Guard App
(Jan 26th, 2014, 12:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: what do you mean rude? how am i being rude? i didn't mean to be rude at all?

Frist time you joined the server, You were being rude with a lot of player. Still, Forgot to take screen shots.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
ok yea, i guess i won't argue with u on that one sparty? and i was mostly just pissed at all the other players who kept killing me, and it was only like my 3rd day on the server, i really didn't have much of an idea on how the server even worked :/... However, i fail to see how that would apply about a month and a half later when i am baron rank (even if i did donate for it) i am still Much more experienced on MCP than i was...
Er was a terrible guard, this is fact...........but, if he has honestly read the rules and such for once I would like to see him have just one more chance at guard, if he is demoted for the same thing then well he shouldn't be allowed to have guard and such. Everyone deserves a second chance, but Er, apply on your regular account please. Applying on an alt decreases your chances greatly.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
ty sparty Big Grin
locking topic