MrJockeyDaPro's Guard App
-IGN: MrJockeyDaPro (er3853's alt)

-When Can You Play On MCP?: I can usually play most days after school (3:30 PM- 10:00 PM), and on the weekends  from about 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM and after 9:00 PM WST… I sometimes can be on through the night

-What Is Your Timezone?: WST (Western Standard Time)

-What Is Your Rank On The Server?: Free/Baron/Donor

-Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers?: No not really, just a lot on MCP, I've been on the server for about a month and a half

-Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding?: yes, i used to be a guard on my alt, er3853, when i was just starting out on MCP

-Have You Read Both The Guard Rules And The Prison Rules?: Yes, very well

-You should pick me to be your next guard because i am very experienced on MCP and i really want to prove that i am capable of being a guard, and i will be very committed to the position. I also want to help make the prison safer and more enjoyable for the new players, a lot of people leave the server right away because of all the people who kill them in C Block, and B Block… I also want to help them with anything they might need (besides giving out money or items), and making them feel welcome, i also feel that guards are getting killed too much, which prohibits them from doing their other duties, having more guards would really make a difference.

Sedimentary Torch

Thank You For Reading
        -MrJockeyDaPro / er3853

There you go, Er, Lol.... Being rude is not the best way to get accepted as a guard.. Alt or not..

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
what do you mean rude? how am i being rude? i didn't mean to be rude at all…
You did not read the guard rules.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
erm? yes i did?, why do u think i did not read the guard rules?
(Jan 26th, 2014, 01:17 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: erm? yes i did?, why do u think i did not read the guard rules?
why don't you go back, read over them again, and then tell me?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
erm? I'm pretty sure theres nothing wrong with my app, technically? i put my IGN, and my alt IGN, i put when i can play, i put my timezone, i put my rank, i put if i have experience on other prison servers, i put if i have guarding experience, i read the guard and prison and mod rules, and i put why u should pick me? i really am not seeing whats wrong here?
(Jan 26th, 2014, 08:48 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: erm? I'm pretty sure theres nothing wrong with my app, technically? i put my IGN, and my alt IGN, i put when i can play, i put my timezone, i put my rank, i put if i have experience on other prison servers, i put if i have guarding experience, i read the guard and prison and mod rules, and i put why u should pick me? i really am not seeing whats wrong here?
You forgot the 'key phrase'.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
you mean "All Of Your Swords Belong To Us?" I was told that we didn't need to put that in the app... :-\
oh, wait no nvm? ty bloodbath? i edited it