SkillzSource's Guard Application [Locked]
What is your IGN? SkillzSource
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays usually from 4-6 or 5-7 and on weekends from 11-1 and 4-6
What is your timezone? EST. Eastern Standard
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on 5 other ones I will not say them just in case its advertising.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, On some awesome server named MCP, lel.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes, I have about 20-25 times except for the info room I read those 4 times. sedimentary torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me for your next C-Guard because I have experience and will follow all the rules. If I don't know something I will not make a guess I will ask another staff member and read the rules to make sure. I know I have made mistakes in the past, but this time I will do my best to not mess up. I am a decent pvper so I wont die as much as most guards and will protect the prison the best I can. I will stay on the server even if im getting spam killed, I will not rage. I will try my best to protect the C blockers that get spam killed and will do my best to protect the rest no matter if there C or Baron. This is one of the only servers I play on so I will be very active. I will be a dedicated guard and will do my job and nothing but my job. If I reach my goal of getting A guard I will do the best to mute/tempban/kick people that need to be. I promise you I will be a good guard and will respect everyone! Thanks for reading and hope this made you atleast think about accepting me! 
1+
+1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
"hey, this guard app has gotten a ton of replies. let's see"

*opens*

*three posts. saying. the. same. thing.*

guys, would it honestly kill you to write something other than two characters? really?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 25th, 2014, 10:30 PM)astralaether link Wrote: "hey, this guard app has gotten a ton of replies. let's see"

*opens*

*three posts. saying. the. same. thing.*

guys, would it honestly kill you to write something other than two characters? really?

Alright Astral how about this......

Nice app, I haven't seen you on a lot as of late when I was able to be on for hours at a time but you are more active then you should definitely be given a shot at guard

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i think skillzsource was a great guard and he deserves to be a gaurd +1

(Jan 26th, 2014, 09:46 AM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote: i think skillzsource was a great guard and he deserves to be a gaurd +1
back when skillz was a guard... +1, I also hope pointlessbob gets guard :>

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
-1 1: Resigned from B-Guard. 2: Demoted for AFK on guard account. 3: Ban for illegal mods. If you get ban you shouldn't get guard.

(I was ban for someone disputing a donation. It was _shadowfaze_)

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
This is to SnipedYall, you got demoted for AFK and resigned as C-Guard and you still got guard so why not give me another chance?