Inactive........
(Jan 21st, 2014, 02:55 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=113.msg467#msg467 date=1390333279]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=113.msg463#msg463 date=1390319875]
Message me on skype tomorrow, I'll reset your player data.
would wipe ender chest
[/quote]

As long as it doesn't wipe my Chest Keeper I am good Tongue
[/quote]
nah, chest keeper is held in a seperate .dat file. also, it would wipe your inv and whatever armor you were wearing

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Alright I don't think I was wearing anything important, but before it is whipped I am probably going to get my laptop fixed tomorrow (Wednesday), it was missing the Windows 32 bit files and if it works out then I will be back on tomorrow sometime.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 21st, 2014, 03:21 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Alright I don't think I was wearing anything important, but before it is whipped I am probably going to get my laptop fixed tomorrow (Wednesday), it was missing the Windows 32 bit files and if it works out then I will be back on tomorrow sometime.
how did you manage to delete your os files?

delete system32?

signature

(Jan 21st, 2014, 03:30 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=113.msg471#msg471 date=1390342860]
Alright I don't think I was wearing anything important, but before it is whipped I am probably going to get my laptop fixed tomorrow (Wednesday), it was missing the Windows 32 bit files and if it works out then I will be back on tomorrow sometime.
how did you manage to delete your os files?

delete system32?
[/quote]

Wasn't me. Me and my family went to Georgia to do something and when we got back it was running crappy, blah blah blah, was working perfect a few hours before we left. So we think it was a trojan or a hacker that screwed with the os files but I am going with the more logical one

signature

(Jan 21st, 2014, 03:48 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Wasn't me. Me and my family went to Georgia to do something and when we got back it was running crappy, blah blah blah, was working perfect a few hours before we left. So we think it was a trojan or a hacker that screwed with the os files but I am going with the more logical one
a trojan?

young man, what have you been downloading?

signature

(Jan 21st, 2014, 06:15 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=113.msg473#msg473 date=1390344530]
Wasn't me. Me and my family went to Georgia to do something and when we got back it was running crappy, blah blah blah, was working perfect a few hours before we left. So we think it was a trojan or a hacker that screwed with the os files but I am going with the more logical one
a trojan?

[/quote]
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

signature

???
(Jan 21st, 2014, 06:28 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=113.msg478#msg478 date=1390353319]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=113.msg473#msg473 date=1390344530]
a trojan?

[/quote]
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN
[/quote]

-________________________________________________- Welp guess my life is over *Destroys computer and deletes minecraft* But no, not sure what I have downloaded Tongue

signature

mitsuo likes the hot babes

signature

Astral you post is very inaccurate. The site I like to use is........(Removed for inappropriate site url)

signature

(Jan 21st, 2014, 08:30 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Astral you post is very inaccurate. The site I like to use is........(Removed for inappropriate site url)
obviously minecraftbabes.com has all the greatest Craykillzone x ErikRW content

signature