Inactive........
I will be inactive for a small while, hopefully just a few days, my laptop decided to simply stop working and whenever it starts up go to system restore Tongue So I am working on it and if nothing changes will be taking it in to be looked at. And if it isn't able to be fixed I be inactive for a bit longer, but no longer then a week or so.

And while on Minechat = Kicked for Flying Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 19th, 2014, 07:25 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I will be inactive for a small while, hopefully just a few days, my laptop decided to simply stop working and whenever it starts up go to system restore Tongue So I am working on it and if nothing changes will be taking it in to be looked at. And if it isn't able to be fixed I be inactive for a bit longer, but no longer then a week or so.

stop using your hacked minechat client

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
It's fine, thanks for the heads up!

signature

???
(Jan 19th, 2014, 10:42 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=113.msg381#msg381 date=1390141550]
I will be inactive for a small while, hopefully just a few days, my laptop decided to simply stop working and whenever it starts up go to system restore Tongue So I am working on it and if nothing changes will be taking it in to be looked at. And if it isn't able to be fixed I be inactive for a bit longer, but no longer then a week or so.

stop using your hacked minechat client
[/quote]

XD #WontHackDontHack

And your welcome Silas I think it is reseting now, my aunt said it was a hacker maybe but might be a day or so before I am back

signature

since you're a mod and you don't have to move to do your job, I'll put a block under your location so you can join on minechat and moderate

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 02:18 PM)astralaether link Wrote: since you're a mod and you don't have to move to do your job, I'll put a block under your location so you can join on minechat and moderate

Alright my laptop will be fixed by the end of the week or before, and I be back as soon as it is fixed. It seems the laptop was hacked or whatever and the 32 bit from Windows 7 was moved and ruined the files, so I have to get it fixed this week.

P.S. Should get on that :-) #NeedSomethingToDo

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 05:40 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=113.msg420#msg420 date=1390252727]
since you're a mod and you don't have to move to do your job, I'll put a block under your location so you can join on minechat and moderate

Alright my laptop will be fixed by the end of the week or before, and I be back as soon as it is fixed. It seems the laptop was hacked or whatever and the 32 bit from Windows 7 was moved and ruined the files, so I have to get it fixed this week.

P.S. Should get on that :-) #NeedSomethingToDo
[/quote]
I checked your last logout point and I can't figure out why you're being kicked. when you join, type /spawn as quickly as you can; that might help

signature

Message me on skype tomorrow, I'll reset your player data.

signature

???
(Jan 21st, 2014, 08:57 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Message me on skype tomorrow, I'll reset your player data.
would wipe ender chest

signature

(Jan 21st, 2014, 12:41 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=113.msg463#msg463 date=1390319875]
Message me on skype tomorrow, I'll reset your player data.
would wipe ender chest
[/quote]

As long as it doesn't wipe my Chest Keeper I am good Tongue

signature