MeneertjeDasSil's Moderator application
IGN: MeneertjeDasSil
Age (as of now): 15 Years Old
Timezone: Amsterdam, Netherlands
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have played arround the 3 weeks
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? ( Never )
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? ( For Nothing )
What is your current playtime on the server? (5339.6 Hours )
When can you play on MCP? I can be in the week 9/10 Hours | In the weekend more than 14/15 Hours |
What is your rank on the server? Rank : ( E )
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
I like to help people and keep me busy with a server! I think it's important that I have a good relationship with players, players are well helped! I would like to do this because I really enjoy helping people so that they are happy again. I have been on MCP for more than 3 weeks now and this means that I am very experienced and know what my tasks are! I am very active and I like to help people!
I am maybe 15 years old ... But am experienced and mature!
I think it is very important that we speak English, 1 of the big points.
It seems to me to be the greatest thing to be a part of the staff team, it might be a bit of a habit to be a moderator on an international server but I am too motivated to make sure that that hill is on me really will succeed! I am going to do my best to convince you, thank you in advance! Silvester
Additional Information:
I unfortunately have the occasional busy school because I am in the 4th grade and I have to test weel, but that does not say anything about being able to be online! Because the hours that I have indicated I will certainly come after!
-1 missing something big

signature

F
What i missed?
Maybe take another look at the moderator rules topic Smile thete is something you missed as stated in the above comment.
Please read through all of the rules and read the thread(s) pertaining applying for the position.  It is generally best to only apply for one position since you cannot be both.  Make sure you take a look at /info on the server too.

Here are the links to look at for moderator:

Link One

Link Two

And while i am at it here are the guard links since you applied for both:

Link One

Link Two

O fine no problem I did not really think about it, wanted to finish everything quickly.
also it would be your play time not the server play time

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Congratulations, I was hoping you'd get it.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Are you 15 and failed school? Don't understand how you would be 15 in the 4th Grade

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jan 3rd, 2018, 04:15 PM)Hypogre link Wrote: Are you 15 and failed school? Don't understand how you would be 15 in the 4th Grade

other countries do schooling differently

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]