Blackmarket Stalls.
Recently I have been thinking to myself about the black market with it's unused market stalls and how this stunning little oasis just isn't being used. There is roughly 20 stalls in each of the four corridors, which brings me to wonder why these aren't being used at all? Could it be that player's just don't know about the black market? Should we get a /market warp added into the warps list?

My suggestion seems pretty logical to me, my suggestion is to actually put player made shops into those empty market stalls, so all player shops are in one area an easy to find. This suggestion also cleans up courtyard, megas and plots from chest shops which some players might not be able to see or access due to plot restrictions. Maybe even making it a thing that they aren't allowed to have shops on plots?

I also had the idea, that along side the renting of said stalls, maybe we could have an option to actually buy the stall itself to add to the aspect of the market experience. I believe this will bring the black market area some life within it's little oasis.

i would like to hear some feedback from some other players or even staff to see where this may lead. In my opinion this is a great idea!

[Image: 261054b2e829596c280f53fb3bd601ec.jpg]
I would suggest being able to have one of these store plots regardless of how many plots/mega's you have.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
There is a problem with people having two plots already. and there is only 2 allowed maybe if it happens let them be able to have a stall to but it MUST have a shop in it. not storing stuff

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
It has come to my attention someone once made a topic post about this previously, but I think it should be looked at again.

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3...l#msg20098

Yeah, this leads on a lot from what we spoke about in game earlier.
I'm tempted to rent a stall just to see whether it works out to be profitable or not. +1 for the idea of adding a warp, as unless I take someone down there to show them the black market, I've never seen anyone down there at the same time as me (although I am on EU time zone so maybe that's part of the problem).

I have to agree, it's a really nice looking area and I'd love to see it being used more too.

I currently have 1 plot, if I had 2 plots, would I be unable to rent a Black Market Stall?

signature

[Image: Janw0Av.png]
I agree the black market stalls are barely used.  On a server I used to play on that is now closed had player shop area (Floors of player shops) and it was very successful.  People would buy them and sell stuff there with competing prices.  However, the only drawback at the time was that a warden had to change the owner of the plot.  But of course, this was when there was a high demand for this type of server and op servers were not around then.  Also, those stalls were smaller than the area for black market stalls on this server since the sole purpose was to sell items in the area.
Make the market great again!

-Make it easier to access (currently you've got to run through Silas's cell which a lot of people may not know about especially new players)
-Encourage players shops there.

Slightly crazier ideas:

-Rebrand the black market as just the market
-Put it outside and build nice little market stalls
-Like an actual outdoor market
-Like this maybe???
[Image: Star_Wars_Land_Concept_Art_4.jpg]
-Maybe it's sort of like a mall, I've seen players make mall type things before it'd be cool to have an official one with rentable stores
-Maybe Geonat could do something??? Semi-related to the tavern???

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]